whatever appeals to as a magnet
- Attracting drawing attractive
- Attracting; drawing; attractive.
- what lures, as a magnet.
- a substance which, by annoying the outer lining, excites action when you look at the part to which its applied, as a blister, an epispastic, a sinapism.
"what lures," 1660s, from Latin attrahentem (nominative attrahens), present participle of attrahere (see attract).
(v. t.) Attracting; drawing; appealing.
- (letter.) That which draws, as a magnet.
- (n.) A substance which, by annoying the area, excites activity into the component that its applied, as a blister, an epispastic, a sinapism.