A convex molding of rounded area generally speaking from 1 / 2 to 3 quarters of a circle
- a beaded molding for edging or enhancing furniture
- the bone when you look at the ankle that articulates utilizing the leg bones to make the rearfoot
- A convex molding of curved surface, typically from 1 / 2 to 3 quarters of a circle.
- A round molding encircling a cannon nearby the mouth.
(n.) A convex molding of curved area, generally from half to three quarters of a circle.
- (letter.) A round molding encircling a cannon near the mouth.