The work of assessing the work of deciding an amount become compensated as an assessment of problems or of fees an evaluation associated with the members of a club
- the category of somebody or something like that pertaining to its worth
- a quantity determined as payable
- the market value set on assets
- the work of judging or evaluating someone or circumstance or event
- The work of evaluating; the act of determining a quantity to-be paid; since, an assessment of damages, or of taxes; an evaluation of the people in a club.
- A valuation of property or earnings of business, for reason for taxation; these types of valuation and an adjudging associated with the correct amount becoming levied in the home; because, an assessment of home or an evaluation on residential property.
- the precise sum levied or assessed.
- An apportionment of a subscription for stock intou000du000a successive installments; additionally, one of these installments (in The united kingdomtu000du000a termed a "call").
In a broad feeling, denotes the process of ascertaining and modifying the stocks respectively become contributed by several individuals towards a standard advantageous object based on the benefit received. In taxation. The listing and valuation of home for the true purpose of apportioning a tax upon it, either based on value alone or perhaps in percentage to profit received. Also identifying the share of a tax become paid by each of many; or apportioning the entire taxation is levied on the list of various taxable individuals, setting up the percentage because of from each. Adams, etc., Co. v. Shelby- ville, 154 Ind. 467, 57 N. E. 114, 49 L. R. A. 797. 77 Am. St. Rep. 484; Webb v. Bid- really, 15 Minn. 483 (Gil. 394); State y. Farmer, 94 Tex. 232, 59 S. W. 541; Kinney v. Zimpleman, 36 Tex. 5S2; Southern R. Co. v. Kay, 62 S. C. 28, 39 S. E. 785; U. S. v. Erie R. Co., 107 U. S. 1, 2 Sup. Ct. 83, 27 L. Ed. 3S5. Evaluation, as utilized in juxtaposition with taxation in circumstances constitution, includes most of the tips essential to be used in the genuine exercise of power to taxation. Hurford v. Omaha, 4 Neb. 336. Evaluation is also popularly utilized as a synonym for taxation generally speaking,
1540s, "value of home for income tax functions," from assess + -ment. Meaning "determination or adjustment of tax price" is from 1540s; basic feeling of "estimation" is taped from 1620s. In education jargon from 1956.
A test or evaluation.
process used by government assessors to determine the worth of a property, or even the income of you or entity, to charge fees or to levy on sales of a court.
(n.) The work of examining; the work of identifying a quantity to be paid; since, an evaluation of problems, or of taxes; an evaluation associated with the members of a club.
- (letter.) A valuation of home or profits of business, for the purpose of taxation; these types of valuation and an adjudging of this correct sum to-be levied from the home; because, an evaluation of property or an assessment on home.
- (n.) The specific amount levied or evaluated.
- (letter.) An apportionment of a subscription for stock into successive installments; also, these installments (in The united kingdomt termed a "call").
It is mentioned in the Domesday Survey as subject to a reduced assessment on account of its exposed position and liability to Danish attacks.