secured and strong desire esp all-natural need a craving an eager appetite
- a feeling of craving one thing
- Fixed and strong need; esp. natural need; a craving; an eager appetite.
- Specifically: An instinctive inclination or propensity in pets to do specific actions, as with the youthful to pull, in aquatic fowls to get into water and swim; the tendency of an organized human body to get exactly what satisfies the wants of their system.
- normal propensity; affinity; attraction; -- made use of of inanimate objects.
(letter.) Fixed and strong desire; esp. natural need; a craving; an eager appetite.
- (letter.) Specifically: An instinctive tendency or tendency in creatures to perform particular activities, such as the young to pull, in aquatic fowls to come right into water and also to swim; the propensity of an organized body to look for exactly what satisfies the wishes of the organism.
- (letter.) normal inclination; affinity; attraction; -- made use of of inanimate objects.