A marked importance or process on any section of a bone
- (botany) a natural swelling or enlargement: on foot of the stalk or seta in certain mosses or on cone scale of particular conifers
- (structure) a natural outgrowth or projection on an organ or human anatomy part including the procedure of a vertebra
- A marked prominence or procedure on any section of a bone.
- An enlargement near the top of a pedicel or stem, as seen in certain mosses.
(letter.) A marked prominence or process on any part of a bone.
- (letter.) An enlargement at the top of a pedicel or stem, as noticed in particular mosses.
Ligament wanting; shell gaping, with a styloid apophysis in the umbonal cavities.