c.1985, Japanese for "animation," a term that seems to have arisen in 1970s, evidently predicated on French anim
a difficult copal produced by an African tree
- a mode of animation created in Japan, characterized by stylized colorful art and often adult motifs
- some of numerous resins or oleoresins
- Of yet another tincture from the pet itself; -- stated of the eyes of a rapacious pet.
- A resin exuding from an exotic United states tree (Hymenaea courbaril), and far employed by varnish manufacturers.
- crowded [street, marketplace etc.]
- busy [street, market etc.]
(a.) Of yet another tincture from the animal it self; -- said regarding the eyes of a rapacious pet.
- (letter.) A resin exuding from a tropical American tree (Hymenaea courbaril), and far employed by varnish manufacturers.