Strong partiality on axioms and rites regarding the Church of The united kingdomt
- the belief and doctrine and practice associated with the Anglican Church
- powerful partiality towards axioms and rites regarding the Church of The united kingdomt.
- The maxims regarding the set up chapel of The united kingdomt; additionally, in a restricted sense, the doctrines held by the high-church party.
- Attachment to England or English institutions.
(n.) Powerful partiality into principles and rites of this Church of England.
- (letter.) The axioms of set up chapel of England; additionally, in a restricted good sense, the doctrines held because of the high-church celebration.
- (letter.) Attachment to England or English establishments.
Moreover, Puritan Massachusetts, which was naturally hostile to the Anglicanism of Gorges and his followers, interpreted her charter so as to make her northern boundary run east and west from a point 3 m.