Of or produced by angelica as angelic acid angelic ether
- Belonging to or continuing from angels resembling feature of or partaking of nature of an angel heavenly divine
- of or regarding angels
- having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
- marked by complete benignity; resembling or befitting an angel or saint
- Alt. of Angelical
- Of or derived from angelica; since, angelic acid; angelic ether.
belated 15c., "pertaining to angels," from Old French angelique "angelic" (contemporary French ang
(a.) Alt. of Angelical
- (a.) Of or produced by angelica; since, angelic acid; angelic ether.
Something in his imperturbable, kindly presence, his angelic look, his musical voice, his commanding style of thought and speech, announced him as the possessor of the great secret which many were seeking - the secret of a freer, deeper, more harmonious life.