a medicine or therapy which slowly induces a big change and restores healthy features without practical evacuations
- Causing ateration
- looking after heal or restore to health
- Causing ateration.
- Gradually altering, or maintaining change, a morbid condition of the features into certainly one of health.
- A medicine or treatment which gradually induces a modification, and restores healthier functions without practical evacuations.
(a.) Causing ateration.
- (a.) slowly switching, or maintaining change, a morbid condition of the features into certainly one of health.
- (letter.) A medicine or treatment which slowly induces an alteration, and restores healthier features without sensible evacuations.
They proved that, though Italy came late into the realm of literature, her action was destined to be decisive and alterative by the introduction of a new spirit, a firmer and more positive grasp on life and art.