- that could be allowed particularly as according to rule
- deserving is allowed or considered
- deductible based on the income tax regulations
- Praiseworthy; laudable.
- right to be, or with the capacity of becoming, allowed; permissible; admissible; maybe not forbidden; not unlawful or incorrect; because, a specific level of freedom is allowable among pals.
belated 14c., from Old French allouable, from allouer (see enable).
(a.) Praiseworthy; laudable.
- (a.) Proper is, or with the capacity of becoming, allowed; permissible; admissible; perhaps not forbidden; perhaps not unlawful or incorrect; because, a certain amount of freedom is allowable among buddies.
The determination of an ocean surrounding the inhabited earth he declared to be based on a mere hypothesis and that it would be equally allowable to describe the Erythraea as a sea surrounded by land.