United joined leagued similar related See Ally
- of or associated with or denoting the Allies in World War II
- of or regarding or denoting the Allies in World War I
- related by common qualities or ancestry
- united in a confederacy or league
- joined by treaty or contract
- United; joined; leagued; similar; related. See Ally.
- of Ally
c.1300, past participle adjective from friend (v.). Initially of kindred; in mention of a league or formal pact, it is initially taped late 14c.
(imp. & p. p.) of Ally
In the closely allied genus Digitaria, which is sometimes regarded as a section of Panicum, the lowest barren glume is reduced to a point; D.