Of or pertaining to Albania a province of Turkey
- of or regarding Albania or its individuals or language or tradition
- a native or inhabitant of Albania
- the Indo-European language spoken by the people of Albania
- Of or related to Albania, a province of Turkey.
- A native of Albania.
(a.) Of or with respect to Albania, a province of Turkey.
- (n.) A native of Albania.
During the next half-century several local revolts occurred, but no movement of a strictly political character took place till after the Berlin Treaty (July 13, 1878), when some of the Moslems and Catholics combined to resist the stipulated transference of Albanian territory to Austria-Hungary, Servia and Montenegro, and the Albanian League was formed by an assemblage of chiefs at Prizren.