A hole to admit or discharge environment particularly an area in ice not frozen over
- a local area of low pressure or descending atmosphere that causes a plane to lose height instantly
- an opening enabling the passage of environment
- a hole to admit or discharge environment; especially, an area in the ice not frozen over.
- A fault in a casting, produced by a bubble of air; a blowhole.
A hole to acknowledge or discharge environment; particularly, an area within the ice perhaps not frozen over.
- A fault in a casting, made by a bubble of environment; a blowhole.