To seek to direct
- to get ready people self
- greet, as with a prescribed form, name, or title
- access or choose by target
- target or use oneself to one thing, direct your efforts towards anything, like a concern
- direct a concern at somebody
- talk to some body
- put an address on (an envelope)
- work on verbally or in some type of artistic expression
- talk to
- give a speech to
- adjust and aim (a golf basketball) at when preparing of striking
- where an individual or company can be obtained or communicated with
- the act of delivering an official spoken interaction to a gathering
- the way in which of talking to another individual
- an indicator facing a house or company holding the conventional kind where its place is described
- written directions for finding some location; written on letters or plans which are is sent to that location
- (computer science) the signal that identifies where a piece of information is stored
- personal ability
- the stance presumed by a golfer when preparing for hitting a basketball
- To aim; to direct.
- to organize or make ready.
- Reflexively: To prepare your self; to make use of an individual's ability or energies (to some object); to betake.
- To clothe or array; to dress.
- To direct, as terms (to any one or any thing); to help make, as a message, petition, an such like. (to any one, a gathering).
- To direct message to; to help make a communication to, whether spoken or written; to make use of to by words, as by a speech, petition, etc., to speak to; to accost.
- To direct written down, as a letter; to superscribe, or to direct and transmit; because, he resolved a letter.
- To make suit to as a lover; to courtroom; to woo.
- To consign or intrust towards the care of another, as representative or element; since, the ship ended up being dealt with to a business in Baltimore.
- To prepare your self.
- To direct message.
- Act of planning one's self.
- Act of addressing your self to people; spoken application.
- an official interaction, either written or talked; a discourse; a message; an official application to your one; a petition; a formal statement on some topic or special occasion; because, an address of many thanks, a target towards the voters.
- way or superscription of a letter, or perhaps the title, name, and place of residence of the individual resolved.
- method of speaking to another; delivery; since, a person of pleasing or insinuating target.
- Attention in the way a person's details to a female.
- Skill; skillful management; dexterity; adroitness.
That part of a bill in equity wherein is because of the proper and technical description for the court when the costs is recorded. The phrase might be used as descriptive of an official document embodying a request provided towards governor of circumstances by one or both limbs of this legislative human anatomy, desiring him to execute some executive act A place of company or residence.
early 14c., "to guide or direct," from Old French adrecier "go directly toward; straighten, set right; point, direct" (13c.), from Vulgar Latin *addirectiare "make right," from Latin ad "to" (see ad-) + *directiare, from Latin directus "straight, direct" (see direct (v.)). Later 14c. as "to set trying, restoration, correct." Meaning "to write as a destination on a written message" is from mid-15c. Meaning "to direct spoken terms (to some body)" is from belated 15c. Relevant: dealt with; handling.
- 1530s, "dutiful or polite approach," from target (v.) and from French adresse. Sense of "formal speech" is from 1751. Feeling of "superscription of a letter" is from 1712 and generated this is "place of residence" (1888).
the definition of given to the way in which a golfer stands to play a go. (sport: Golf)
a location or area where a certain little bit of information is kept, or in which an entity is communicated with.
(v.) To aim; to direct.
- (v.) To organize or make ready.
- (v.) Reflexively: To prepare an individual's self; to put on a person's skill or energies (for some item); to betake.
- (v.) To clothe or array; to outfit.
- (v.) To direct, as terms (to any one or any thing); in order to make, as a speech, petition, an such like. (to any one, an audience).
- (v.) To direct speech to; to make a communication to, whether spoken or written; to use to by terms, as by a speech, petition, etc., to talk with; to accost.
- (v.) To direct on paper, as a letter; to superscribe, or even direct and transmit; because, he resolved a letter.
- (v.) In order to make suit to as a lover; to courtroom; to woo.
- (v.) To consign or intrust to your proper care of another, as representative or element; because, the ship ended up being dealt with to a merchant in Baltimore.
- (v. i.) To prepare your self.
- (v. i.) To direct address.
- (v. t.) Act of planning a person's self.
- (v. t.) Act of handling an individual's self to people; spoken application.
- (v. t.) A formal communication, either written or spoken; a discourse; a speech; a formal application to virtually any one; a petition; a formal declaration on some topic or special event; because, an address of many thanks, an address towards the voters.
- (v. t.) way or superscription of a letter, or even the title, title, and place of residence of the person addressed.
- (v. t.) Manner of speaking to another; delivery; since, a man of pleasing or insinuating target.
- (v. t.) interest in the manner one's addresses to a girl.
- (v. t.) experience; skillful administration; dexterity; adroitness.
In any event even the IP address request seems dubious.