hawaii or top-notch becoming active nimbleness agility vigorous activity or procedure power energetic power as an ever-increasing variety of human being activities
- hawaii of being active
- (chemistry) the ability of a substance to take part in a chemical response
- an activity existing in or created by nature (in place of by the intent of human beings)
- any particular behavior
- the trait of being energetic; going or acting rapidly and energetically
- a natural process that takes place in the human body
- The state or quality of becoming energetic; nimbleness; agility; vigorous action or procedure; power; energetic power; because, an increasing variety of personal tasks.
Work carried out to create an outcome. Actions done to simply help ABC computations. The smallest task done in an occasion, in relation to other individuals, resouces, and costs. AKA task.
c.1400, "active or secular life," from Old French activit
1. General: quantifiable amount of work done to transform inputs into outputs. 2. Task based costing (ABC): Aggregations of activities carried out in a business which are helpful for ABC computations. 3. Undertaking administration: Smallest device of work having four traits: (1) definite duration, (2) logic interactions along with other activities inside project, (3) resource usage, and (4) a connected cost. Usually made use of alternatively term for task.
(n.) Their state or quality of being energetic; nimbleness; agility; energetic activity or operation; energy; active force; as, an increasing number of human tasks.
Notwithstanding his activity and his devotion to the management of affairs, the Moslem power declined rather than advanced, and signs of the decay of the Omayyad dynasty began to show themselves.