which will make energetic
- make even more adsorptive
- put in movement or go on to work
- aerate (sewage) in order to favor the rise of organisms that decompose natural matter
- make active or higher energetic
- make (substances) radioactive
- to help make active.
1620s; see energetic + -ate (2). Relevant: Activated; activating.
1. Placed into existence by an official purchase. 2. Put into action or procedure.
(v. t.) In order to make energetic.
I'll activate the emergency facilities on the moon.