somebody who acquires
- a person who acquires some thing (usually completely)
- a corporation gaining financial control of another corporation or financial institution through a repayment in cash or an exchange of stock
- the lending company that dispenses profit automated teller machines and accumulates a fee through the lender that issued the bank card
- a credit card processing lender; merchants get credit for bank card receipts less a processing cost
- an individual who acquires.
The party gainig control of a property. Refer to acquisition.
one or company just who gains ownership or ownership of property, a small business interest or any other item. See also purchase.
(n.) An individual who acquires.
The main result of this was that, when a baron parted with any one of his estates, the acquirer became a tenant -in-chief directly dependent on the king, instead of being left a vassal of the person who had passed over the land to him.