a house that will be maybe not crucial a nonessential something taking place inadvertently
- Happening by chance or unexpectedly happening not in line with the typical course of things informal fortuitous as an accidental see
- not of prime or main significance
- occurring by possibility or unexpectedly or unintentionally
- a music notation which makes an email razor-sharp or level or normal although which is not area of the crucial signature
- Happening by opportunity, or unexpectedly; happening maybe not in line with the normal span of things; informal; fortuitous; since, an accidental check out.
- Nonessential; not required belonging; incidental; as, tend to be accidental to a play.
- A property which will be not important; a nonessential; anything happening inadvertently.
- Those fortuitous effects generated by luminous rays dropping on specific items to ensure some parts stand forth in irregular brightness as well as other components tend to be cast into a-deep shadow.
- A sharp, flat, or normal, happening maybe not at commencement of a piece of music while the signature, but before a specific note.
late 14c., "non-essential," from Old French accidentel or straight from Medieval Latin accidentalis, from Latin accidentem (see accident). Meaning "outside the conventional length of nature" is from very early 15c.; compared to "coming by opportunity" is from 1570s.
- late 14c., "non-essential quality," from accidental (adj.). The music sense is from 1868.
(a.) occurring by opportunity, or unexpectedly; happening not based on the usual span of things; everyday; fortuitous; as, an accidental go to.
- (a.) Nonessential; not necessary belonging; incidental; because, are accidental to a play.
- (letter.) Home which will be not important; a nonessential; anything occurring unintentionally.
- (n.) Those fortuitous effects made by luminous rays falling on certain things to ensure that some parts stay forth in abnormal brightness along with other components are cast into a deep shadow.
- (letter.) A sharp, flat, or natural, happening perhaps not in the commencement of some songs once the trademark, but before a certain note.
For the rest Labuan is covered over most of its extent by vigorous secondary growth, amidst which the charred trunks of trees rise at frequent intervals, the greater part of the forest of the island having been destroyed by great accidental conflagrations.