a person who not present contributes as an assistant or instigator towards the fee of an offense
- Accompanying as a subordinate additional accessory esp uniting in or causing a crime although not as primary star See Accessory
- aiding and abetting in a crime
- somebody who assists someone else dedicate a crime
- Accompanying, as a subordinate; additional; accessory; esp., uniting in, or adding to, a crime, yet not as primary actor. See Accessory.
- person who, not being current, contributes as an assistant or instigator towards the payment of an offense.
(n.) A person who, not being present, contributes as an assistant or instigator to the commission of an offense.