Acceptance reception positive reception or respect condition to be acceptable
- acceptance as true or good
- the acknowledged concept of a word
- the work of accepting with approval; positive reception
- recognition; reception; positive reception or respect; state of being acceptable.
- this is by which a word or appearance is understood, or generally speaking gotten; since, term is usually to be utilized based on its usual acceptation.
whenever a chinaman have quite little demand associated with the English language.
(letter.) recognition; reception; favorable reception or regard; state of being acceptable.
- (n.) This is by which a word or phrase is recognized, or usually obtained; as, term is to be used in accordance with its typical acceptation.
In its most comprehensive ordinary acceptation the word embraces at present the fluid fixed oils or fatty oils (e.g.