The belly or that part of the human anatomy amongst the thorax and the pelvis In addition the hole of stomach that will be lined by the peritoneum and contains the tummy bowels and other viscera In guy often restricted to the component amongst the diaphragm while the commencement of pelvis the remaining becoming called the pelvic cavity
- the cavity containing the most important viscera; in animals it is separated from the thorax because of the diaphragm
- the region associated with the body of a vertebrate between the thorax plus the pelvis
- The belly, or that an element of the body between your thorax and the pelvis. Additionally, the cavity of stomach, which is lined by the peritoneum, and contains the belly, bowels, and other viscera. In man, frequently restricted to the component between the diaphragm as well as the commencement of this pelvis, the rest becoming known as the pelvic hole.
- The posterior area of your body, behind the thorax, in insects, crustaceans, alongside Arthropoda.
Your abdomen could be the element of the human body below your chest in which your intestines and stomach tend to be.
The belly, that area of the human anatomy which contains the structures involving the chest and the pelvis. The abdomen is divided anatomically from the chest because of the diaphragm, the powerful muscle spanning your body hole below the lung area.
1540s, "belly fat," from Latin stomach "belly," which is of not known beginning, maybe from abdere "conceal," with a feeling of "concealment associated with viscera," or else "what is concealed" by proper gown. De Vaan, however, discovers this derivation "unfounded." Solely anatomical feeling is from 1610s. Zoological feeling of "posterior unit of this figures of arthropods" very first recorded 1788.
The abdomen could be the part of the human anatomy amongst the chest and also the sides. It contains several of the most essential body organs of these all, including the stomach and intestines, the kidney, the liver, also essential body organs. Abdominal is an adjective term that relates to one thing pertaining to the abdomen.
the the main body between the upper body and pelvis and encloses the belly, intestines, liver, spleen, and pancreas.Also known as stomach.
(n.) The stomach, or that an element of the human anatomy involving the thorax while the pelvis. Also, the hole of the belly, which is lined by the peritoneum, and possesses the tummy, bowels, and other viscera. In guy, usually restricted to the component between your diaphragm in addition to commencement associated with pelvis, the rest becoming called the pelvic cavity.
- (n.) The posterior element of the human body, behind the thorax, in bugs, crustaceans, and other Arthropoda.
In the embryos of many insects there are projections from the segments of the abdomen similar, to a considerable extent, to the rudimentary thoracic legs.