- Englishman and Egyptologist just who in 1922 discovered and excavated the tomb of Tutankhamen (1873-1939)
- 39th President associated with the united states of america (1924-)
- some one whoever work is operating carts
- A charioteer.
- a guy whom pushes a cart; a teamster.
- Any types of Phalangium; -- also referred to as harvestman
- A British seafood; the whiff.
Name Origin: English
Name Gender: Male
"cart-driver," late 12c., from Anglo-French careter, and in component a realtor noun from cart (v.).
Of the Rocky Mountains was a part of Dakota, and in January 1868 Carter (later Sweetwater) county was erected.