to execute a capriole
- A leap that a horse makes with all fours upwards only without advancing but with a kick or jerk of the hind legs when at the height of the leap
- perform a capriole, of ponies in dressage
- perform a capriole, in dancing
- (dressage) a vertical jump of a trained horse with a kick of hind legs near the top of the jump
- a playful leap or hop
- A leap that a horse tends to make with fours, upwards only, without advancing, however with a kick or jerk regarding the hind feet whenever during the height for the leap.
- A leap or caper, like in dance.
- to do a capriole.
An haute ecole maneuver where horse kicks away with its hind legs while leaping with four legs off the ground. (recreation: Dressage)