A species of juniper Juniperus Oxycedrus of Mediterranean nations
- A barrel or cask at the time of fish
- To bring up or nourish yourself or with tenderness to coddle to tame
- Bred manually domesticated petted
- Bred manually; domesticated; petted.
- to carry up or nourish manually, or with tenderness; to coddle; to tame.
- A barrel or cask, at the time of fish.
- A species of juniper (Juniperus Oxycedrus) of Mediterranean countries.
'Henry VI, Part 2' Jack Cade, a rebel.
Name Origin: Shakespearean
Name Gender: Male
"pet, tame," mid-15c., found in reference to younger animals abandoned by their particular mothers and brought up by hand; of unknown origin.
Working for Cade might not be as dull as she had first thought.