your head also a knoblike protuberance or capitulum
- a headlike protuberance on an organ or structure
- top of the an element of the body or perhaps the forward an element of the human body in creatures; contains the face and brains
- the top; also, a knoblike protuberance or capitulum.
- the utmost effective or superior part of something.
- The council or governing human body regarding the University of Cambridge prior to the constitution of 1856.
head; the pinnacle of you; the complete person ; the life of one; one's personality; standing; municipal problem. At common law. A head. Caput comitatis, the top associated with county; the sheriff; the master. Spelman. A person; a life. The upper section of a town. Cowell. A castle. Spelman. Into the civil-law. It signified an individual's civil condition or standing, and one of the Romans contains three component components or elements,
"head," in various sensory faculties, from Latin caput (see capitulum).
But the most striking of the coast-belt flora are the tropical forms - the palm, mangrove, wild banana (Strelitzia augusta), tree-ferns, tree euphorbia, candelabra spurge and Caput medusae.