A purse in addition a vesicle a pod a hull
- A purse; also, a vesicle; a pod; a hull.
- A fund or foundation for maintenance of needy scholars inside their studies; also, the amount directed at the beneficiaries.
- An ornamental situation of keep the corporal when not used.
- An exchange, for merchants and bankers, inside cities of continental European countries. Just like Bourse.
- some sort of bazaar.
hostel [for pupils]
(n.) A purse; additionally, a vesicle; a pod; a hull.
- (n.) A fund or foundation when it comes to maintenance of needy scholars inside their scientific studies; in addition, the amount fond of the beneficiaries.
- (letter.) An ornamental instance of hold the corporal you should definitely being used.
- (n.) An exchange, for merchants and bankers, in the places of continental European countries. Just like Bourse.
- (n.) A kind of bazaar.