Unskillful uncomfortable clumsy as a bungling workman
- showing not enough skill or aptitude
- lacking physical motion skills, especially because of the hands
- of Bungle
- Unskillful; awkward; clumsy; since, a bungling workman.
To dress up in a crude bear fit and hang around with extremely jolly men and women in brightly coloured clothing.
1660s, spoken noun from bungle (v.).
- 1580s, past participle adjective from bungle (v.). Associated: Bunglingly.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bungle
- (a.) Unskillful; uncomfortable; awkward; as, a bungling workman.
But Lombard conquest was bungling and wasteful; when they had spoiled a city they proceeded to tear down its walls and raze it to the ground.