the only First Cause additionally one of the triad of Hindu gods The triad is comprised of Brahma the Creator Vishnu the Preserver and Siva the Destroyer
- the Creator; one of several three significant deities in the later Hindu pantheon
- some of several kinds of Indian cattle; specially a big US temperature and tick resistant greyish humped breed evolved when you look at the Gulf States by interbreeding Indian cattle and from now on utilized mainly for crossbreeding
- usually the one First Cause; also, among the triad of Hindoo gods. The triad comes with Brahma, the Creator, Vishnu, the Preserver, and Siva, the Destroyer.
- an invaluable variety of large, domestic fowl, strange in having the comb divided lengthwise into three components, together with feet really feathered. There's two types, the dark or penciled, in addition to light; -- called in addition Brahmapootra.
produced into highest caste.
Name Origin: Hindi
Name Gender: Male
1785, from Sanskrit Brahma, nominative of Brahman, primary god of the trinity Brahma-Vishnu-Siva in post-Vedic Hindu faith (see brahmin).
(Skr.) The creator or creative concept of the universe, main figure for the Hindu trinity (see Trimurti). -- K.F.L.
(n.) The One First Cause; in addition, one of the triad of Hindoo gods. The triad is comprised of Brahma, the Creator, Vishnu, the Preserver, and Siva, the Destroyer.
- (n.) A very important number of big, domestic fowl, strange in obtaining the brush split lengthwise into three parts, additionally the legs well-feathered. There are 2 breeds, the dark or penciled, in addition to light; -- labeled as in addition Brahmapootra.
The Brahma creed was definitively formulated as follows: - (1) The book of nature and intuition supplies the basis of religious faith.