the guy who rows the leading oar in a ship the bow oar
- a guy which utilizes a bow an archer
- someone who is specialist within the use of a bow and arrow
- a person who uses a bow; an archer.
- the guy just who rows the leading oar in a boat; the bow oar.
Name Origin: English
Name Gender: Male
The paddler just who sits nearest on bow. (recreation: Canoeing)
(letter.) A person just who makes use of a bow; an archer.
- (n.) The person whom rows the foremost oar in a boat; the bow oar.
No work has been dearer to Methodists than that of the National Children's Home and Orphanage founded by Dr Bowman Stephenson in 1869.