related to Bordeaux in south of France
- a port city in southwestern France; an important center for the wine trade
- any of a number of red or white wines produced around Bordeaux, France or wines resembling them
- with respect to Bordeaux within the south of France.
- A claret wine from Bordeaux.
1560s, style of wine brought in from city in southwestern France. Its name is Roman Burdigala (1c.), perhaps from a Celtic or pre-Celtic supply the feeling of which has been lost.
(a.) regarding inside south of France.
- (n.) A claret wine from Bordeaux.
She wanted to talk to Bordeaux about it, but they were moving so fast that conversation was impossible.