a residence or shed built of panels boughs or other small products for short-term career
- usa actor and assassin of President Lincoln (1838-1865)
- a table (in a restaurant or bar) enclosed by two high-backed benches
- a tiny store at a good; for attempting to sell products or entertainment
- little area triggered by wall space for special use
- A house or shed built of boards, boughs, or any other slight materials, for short-term occupation.
- A covered stall or temporary structure in a good or market, or at a polling destination.
resides in a hut.
Name Origin: English
Name Gender: Male
mid-12c., from Old Danish bo
(letter.) A house or shed built of boards, boughs, or any other slight materials, for short-term career.
- (letter.) A covered stall or short-term construction in a good or market, or at a polling location.
After a short wait, the four were seated in a booth and began to work on chips and salsa as the adults ordered drinks.