The clearing of bones from fish or animal meat
- of Bone
- The clearing of bones from fish or meat.
- The manuring of land with bones.
- a technique of leveling a line or area by sighting along the tops of two or more straight edges, or a range of precisely spaced poles. See 3d Bone, v. t.
planning procedure which eliminates bones from meat, poultry, game or seafood.
To straighten one knee during a trick and support the position within the environment. (sport: Snowboarding)
the entire process of making the knee appear thicker by evoking the tresses to stand on the thigh; always make meat appear more appealing for meat.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bone
- (n.) The clearing of bones from fish or meat.
- (n.) The manuring of land with bones.