A whirring noise by a spinning wheel
- to create or move with a whirring sound by tires in movement
- the basic product of money in Ethiopia; add up to 100 dollars
- make a smooth swishing sound
- sound of something in rapid motion
- In order to make, or go with, a whirring noise, by rims in motion.
- A whirring sound, by a spinning wheel.
- A rush or impetus; power.
Name Origin: Irish
Name Gender: Male
(v. i.) In order to make, or move with, a whirring noise, by tires in movement.
- (n.) A whirring noise, by a spinning wheel.
- (letter.) A rush or impetus; force.
Aperture at his seat, Birr Castle, Parsonstown; and in February 1845 his celebrated 6-foot reflector was finished.