A four wheeled carriage having a sheltered chair behind your body and split as a result invented in 17th century at Berlin
- united states of america songwriter (created in Russia) which composed a lot more than 1500 tracks and several music comedies (1888-1989)
- capital of Germany positioned in eastern Germany
- a limousine with a cup partition amongst the front side and back chairs
- A four-wheeled carriage, having a sheltered seat behind the human body and split from this, designed within the 17th century, at Berlin.
- good worsted for fancy-work; zephyr worsted; -- called in addition Berlin wool.
city in Brandenburg, capital of Germany, traditionally by folk-etymology from German B
- old variety of four-wheeled covered carriage, 1690s, so named given that it had been introduced in Brandenburg, c.1670; see Berlin. For this reason berline (from the French kind) "automobile with a glass partition behind the motorist's seat." In reference to a kind of wool additionally the popular habits created for it, from 1841.
- East Berlin
(letter.) A four-wheeled carriage, having a sheltered seat behind the body and split from it, created in the 17th century, at Berlin.
- (n.) Fine worsted for fancy-work; zephyr worsted; -- labeled as additionally wool.
His son, GEORG ADOLF ERMAN (1806-1877), was born in Berlin on the 12th of May 1806, and after studying natural science at Berlin and Konigsberg, spent from 1828 to 1830 in a journey round the world, an account of which he published in Reise urn die Erde durch Nordasien and die beiden Ozeane (1833-1848).