Of a kind or gentle personality gracious large favorable benignant
- risk-free to health; maybe not recurrent or modern (especially of a tumor)
- kindness of personality or manner
- pleasant and useful in the wild or impact
- Of a kind or gentle personality; gracious; nice; favorable; benignant.
- Exhibiting or manifesting kindness, gentleness, favor, etc.; moderate; kindly; salutary; nutritious.
- Of a mild type or character; as, a benign illness.
perhaps not cancerous. a harmless tumor is certainly one that does not invade surrounding muscle or scatter to many other body parts; it is really not a cancer.
problem which includes no disease or harm. It is not a concern wellness sensible.
very early 14c., from Old French benigne (12c., "kind, harmless, merciful, gracious;" contemporary French b
not-being able to cause harm; the contrary of malignant.
a rise that's non-cancerous, will not spread in one an element of the body to some other and it is usually not dangerous or life threatening.
(a.) Of a kind or gentle disposition; gracious; nice; positive; benignant.
- (a.) displaying or manifesting kindness, gentleness, favor, etc.; moderate; kindly; salutary; healthy.
- (a.) Of a mild kind or character; because, a benign infection.
He didn't understand the significance of the seemingly benign keypads.