Pertaining to the Bedouins nomad
- among nomadic Arabs which inhabit tents and are spread over Arabia Syria and north Africa esp when you look at the deserts
- a part of a nomadic tribe of Arabs
- one of several nomadic Arabs which live-in tents, and are scattered over Arabia, Syria, and north Africa, esp. in deserts.
- regarding the Bedouins; nomad.
c.1400, from Old French sleep
(n.) Among nomadic Arabs just who live-in tents, and generally are spread over Arabia, Syria, and northern Africa, esp. in the deserts.
- (a.) with respect to the Bedouins; nomad.
Lounging in a pillowed corner of the room, Tamer resembled a cross between a lion at rest and a desert Bedouin with his muscular form and loose garb.