a person just who takes great care to dress yourself in the most recent manner a dandy
- a person that is the fan of an individual
- a man that is much worried about his dress and appearance
- A man just who takes great attention to clothe themselves in the most recent fashion; au000du000a dandy.
- a person just who escorts, or will pay attentions to, a girl; an escort; a lover.
Name Origin: French
Name Gender: Male
"attendant suitor of a lady," 1720, from French beau "the wonderful," noun utilization of an adjective, from Old French bel "beautiful, handsome, reasonable, genuine, genuine" (11c.), from Latin bellus "handsome, fine, pretty, acceptable," diminutive of bonus "good" (see bene-). Indicating "man who attends exceptionally to outfit, etiquette, etc.; a fop; a dandy" is from 1680s, brief for French beau gar
- good looking
beau [dandy] [dated]
(letter.) A man just who takes great treatment to dress yourself in the most recent style; a dandy.
- (letter.) A person who escorts, or will pay attentions to, a girl; an escort; a lover.
The queen, Marie Antoinette, was especially attracted by the grace and wit of le beau Fersen, who had inherited his full share of the striking handsomeness which was hereditary in the family.