Barley the six rowed barley and/or four rowed barley frequently the previous Hordeum hexastichon or Hordeum vulgare
- To endeavor to depress the cost of or costs in regarding bear a railroad stock to bear the marketplace
- A bier
- To support or maintain to carry up
- to make as fruit to be fruitful towards barrenness
- contain or hold; have within
- behave in a specific way
- take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another individual
- have rightfully; of legal rights, games, and offices
- assistance or hold in a specific fashion
- bring forth
- move while holding up or promoting
- reason enough to be created
- be expecting with
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- have actually on a single's individual
- an investor with a pessimistic market perspective; an investor who wants prices to fall and thus offers now in order to buy later at a lower price
- huge plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and powerful claws
- to aid or sustain; to keep up.
- to aid and remove or carry; to share.
- To perform; to carry; -- stated of persons.
- To possess and employ, as energy; to work out.
- To maintain; to have on (written or inscribed, or as a mark), as, the tablet bears this inscription.
- To possess or carry, as a level of expert or difference; to put on; since, to keep a blade, badge, or title.
- to obtain mentally; to transport or hold inside head; to entertain; to harbor
- To endure; to tolerate; to undergo; to endure.
- to get or win.
- To sustain, or be answerable for, as blame, expenditure, obligation, etc.
- To render or provide; to carry ahead.
- To carry on, or maintain; to own.
- To admit or perhaps effective at; this is certainly, to suffer or sustain without physical violence, injury, or change.
- to control, wield, or direct.
- To act; to carry out.
- to pay for; becoming to; to supply with.
- To bring forth or produce; to produce; as, to bear oranges; to bear young ones; to bear interest.
- to make, as good fresh fruit; is fruitful, against barrenness.
- To endure, as in carrying a weight.
- To withstand with perseverance; is diligent.
- To push; -- with on or upon, or against.
- To simply take impact; to own impact or force; as, to carry issues to keep.
- To connect or send; -- with on or upon; as, how exactly does our bear on question?
- to own a particular meaning, intent, or effect.
- become situated, regarding point of compass, with value to another thing; as, the land bears N. by E.
- A bier.
- Any types of the genus Ursus, as well as the closely allied genera. Bears are plantigrade Carnivora, however they stay mostly on fruit and insects.
- An animal with some similarity to a bear in kind or habits, but no real affinity; since, the woolly bear; ant bear; liquid bear; water bear.
- 1 of 2 constellations when you look at the north hemisphere, called respectively the truly amazing Bear in addition to Lesser Bear, or Ursa Major and Ursa Small.
- Metaphorically: A brutal, coarse, or morose person.
- A person who offers stocks or securities for future distribution in expectation of a fall in industry.
- a transportable punching device.
- A block covered with coarse matting; -- familiar with scour the deck.
- To seek to depress the price tag on, or prices in; as, to bear a railway stock; to keep the marketplace.
- Alt. of Bere
An investor who thinks your price of a specific safety or course of securities (stocks, state) could fall; the contrary of a bull.
An investor who believes that share prices are planning to fall. He therefore sells stocks, which occasionally he doesn't possess, in expectation of buying all of them back at a reduced price and making a profit. The antonym is a bull - someone who thinks prices are planning to rise.
to guide, maintain, or carry; to give increase to", or even produce, something different as an incident or auxiliary.
Old English beran "to keep, deliver; bring forth, create; to endure, sustain; to wear" (class IV strong verb; past tight b
- Old English bera "bear," from Proto-Germanic *beron, actually "the brown (one)" (cognates: Old Norse bj
A large, partly carnivorous quadruped within The united states, the Arctic, plus in Europe. Bear steaks should really be cooked like beef, except that they're usually marinated for a few days in oil and vinegar or wine to simply help tenderize the beef.
Dealer, investor, or speculator on a stock or product trade, just who needs the prices of securities or products to-fall soon and, therefore, offers their investment profile in hope of constructing it later on at a diminished cost. See also bull.
Regardless of if they’ve never seen one out of person, many people are most likely acquainted the bear. Today, some of this familiarity doubtless originates from, shall we state “juvenile” sources; for example. stuffed teddy bears, children’s literary figures and maybe movies/nature documentaries. On the other hand, the peoples fascination with this pet is through no means a contemporary event. The symbolic need for the bear is incredibly extensive, encompassing the customs of many various countries throughout thousands of years.
(v. t.) To support or sustain; to hold up.
- (v. t.) To aid and remove or carry; to mention.
- (v. t.) To carry out; to bring; -- stated of individuals.
- (v. t.) To own and employ, as power; to exercise.
- (v. t.) To maintain; to own on (written or inscribed, or as a mark), because, the tablet holds this inscription.
- (v. t.) To possess or carry, as a mark of expert or distinction; to wear; because, to keep a sword, badge, or title.
- (v. t.) To own mentally; to carry or hold in the head; to host; to harbor
- (v. t.) To endure; to tolerate; to undergo; to experience.
- (v. t.) To get or win.
- (v. t.) To sustain, or be answerable for, as fault, cost, responsibility, etc.
- (v. t.) To make or give; to carry ahead.
- (v. t.) To continue, or maintain; to own.
- (v. t.) To admit or perhaps effective at; that's, to experience or sustain without assault, injury, or modification.
- (v. t.) To control, wield, or direct.
- (v. t.) To behave; to conduct.
- (v. t.) To afford; is to; to produce with.
- (v. t.) To create forth or produce; to yield; because, to keep oranges; to bear kiddies; to bear interest.
- (v. i.) To produce, as good fresh fruit; becoming fruitful, in opposition to barrenness.
- (v. i.) To experience, as in holding an encumbrance.
- (v. i.) To endure with determination; to be patient.
- (v. i.) To press; -- with on or upon, or against.
- (v. i.) To just take effect; having influence or force; since, to bring matters to keep.
- (v. i.) To link or refer; -- with on or upon; as, how exactly does this bear regarding the question?
- (v. i.) to possess a certain meaning, intent, or impact.
- (v. i.) become situated, as to the point of compass, with respect to something different; as, the land holds N. by E.
- (letter.) A bier.
- (letter.) Any species of the genus Ursus, and of the closely allied genera. Bears tend to be plantigrade Carnivora, but they live largely on fruit and pests.
- (n.) An animal which includes some resemblance to a bear in kind or habits, but no real affinity; because, the woolly bear; ant bear; liquid bear; ocean bear.
- (letter.) 1 of 2 constellations within the northern hemisphere, called respectively the truly amazing and the Lesser Bear, or Ursa Major and Ursa Minor.
- (n.) Metaphorically: A brutal, coarse, or morose individual.
- (letter.) An individual who sells shares or securities for future delivery in expectation of a fall on the market.
- (n.) A portable punching machine.
- (n.) A block covered with coarse matting; -- accustomed scour the deck.
- (v. t.) To seek to depress the price tag on, or rates in; as, to bear a railroad stock; to keep industry.
- (n.) Alt. of Bere
Wrapping his arms around her in a bear hug, he all but dragged her down the hall.