Act of taking a bath or baths
- immersing the human body in liquid or sunshine
- the work of washing your self (or another person)
- of Bathe
- Act of using a bath or bathrooms.
1. A term whereby you cleanse yourselves.2. A period of time whereby folks use this personal time to masturbate.
1540s, verbal noun from bathe (v.). Swimsuit is taped from 1852 (washing costume from 1830); washing beauty is 1920, from vaudeville.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bathe
- (n.) Act of using a bath or bathrooms.
She donned her bathing suit and headed for the pool.