A platform projecting through the wall of a building generally resting on brackets or systems and inclosed by a parapet as a balcony in front of a window In addition a projecting gallery in locations of entertainment as balcony in a theater
- a platform projecting through the wall of a building and surrounded by a balustrade or railing or parapet
- an upper floor projecting from the backside within the main flooring in an auditorium
- A platform projecting from the wall surface of a building, typically resting on brackets or systems, and inclosed by a parapet; since, a balcony facing a window. In addition, a projecting gallery in locations of amusement; since, the balcony in a theater.
- A projecting gallery as soon as common during the stern of big vessels.
becoming from your balcony implies that you should be acknowledged or seen. Usually if your on on a clean and wealthy balcony symbolizes that folks admire you. If you notice that its in bad problem, means you must do some upkeep on yourself. In case the overlooking the balcony ensures that you ought to attain the goal you desire. Searching down off the balcony means your in more control of a situation that features triggered you stress.
1610s, from Italian balcone, from balco "scaffold," from a Germanic supply (possibly Langobardic *balko- "beam," cognate with Old English balca "beam, ridge;" see balk (letter.)) + Italian augmentative suffix -one. Till c.1825, frequently accented from the second syllable.
(letter.) A platform projecting through the wall of a building, generally resting on brackets or consoles, and inclosed by a parapet; since, a balcony in front of a window. Also, a projecting gallery in locations of entertainment; since, the balcony in a theater.
- (n.) A projecting gallery once common during the stern of big vessels.
A movement from the balcony caught her attention.