One whoever business it is to bake breads biscuit an such like
- a person who bakes commercially
- someone who bakes loaves of bread or dessert
- One whoever business it is to bake loaves of bread, biscuit, etc.
- A portable oven by which baking is done.
Name Origin: English
Name Gender: Male
Old English b
(v. i.) One whose company it really is to cook loaves of bread, biscuit, etc.
- (v. i.) A portable oven for which baking is done.
Albert Nyanza was first reached by Sir Samuel Baker on the 14th of March 1864 near Vacovia, a small village of fishermen and salt-makers on the east coast.