aids the container, and usually made of hardwood or clear plexiglas. It may determine both 6 x 4ft or 6 x 3.5ft. The underside and sides for the board are normally cushioned to stop problems for players when jumping to get a basket. (recreation: baseball)
a raised vertical board with container affixed; familiar with play baseball
- a board regularly offer the straight back of somebody or something
- A board which supports the back wen a person is sitting;
- A board offering due to the fact back element of such a thing, at the time of a truck.
- a thin material utilized for the backs of framed photographs,u000du000a mirrors, etc.
- A board connected to the rim of a water wheel to avoid the water from operating from the floats or paddies to the inside of the wheel.
- A board used over the back once again to provide erectness into theu000du000a figure.
(n.) A board which aids the trunk wen a person is sitting;
- (n.) A board offering due to the fact back part of anything, since a wagon.
- (letter.) A thin material useful for the backs of framed pictures, mirrors, etc.
- (letter.) A board attached to the rim of a water wheel to avoid water from working off the floats or paddies to the inside for the wheel.
- (n.) A board used over the back again to provide erectness to the figure.