Corporeally in bodily form united with a body or matter in the torso
- Having a human body or content kind actual corporeal comprising matter
- of or regarding or from the human anatomy
- in physical form
- affecting or characteristic for the body as opposed to the brain or nature
- having or regarding a physical material human anatomy
- Having a body or product type; actual; corporeal; comprising matter.
- Of or pertaining to your body, in distinction through the brain.
- genuine; actual; devote execution.
- Corporeally; in bodily form; united with a body or matter; in the torso.
- according to, or so as to affect, the complete body or size; totally; at one time; entirely; because, to carry away physical. "Leapt bodily the following."
Pertaining to or concerning the human body; of or from the human anatomy or the actual constitution; perhaps not mental but corporeal. Electrical It. Co. v. Lauer, 21 Ind. App. 40(3, 52 N. E. 703.
c.1300, "pertaining towards the body;" in addition opposed to "religious;" from body + -ly (1). As an adverb (with -ly (2)) from belated 14c.
(a.) Having a body or product kind; physical; corporeal; composed of matter.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to your body, in difference through the brain.
- (a.) sincere; actual; added execution.
- (adv.) Corporeally; in actual type; united with a body or matter; in the body.
- (adv.) According to, or so regarding affect, the complete body or mass; totally; all at one time; entirely; as, to carry away physical. "Leapt bodily the following."
The Spinozistic parallelism of extension and thought, and the Leibnitzian parallelism of bodily motion and mental action, incited Schelling and Fechner.