A notorious gambler
- replace work of someone on hit
- someone who works (or provides employees) during a strike
- A notorious casino player.
- A disease among calves and sheep, described as a deciding of gelatinous matter in legs, and quite often within the neck.
individual who gets their lifestyle by frequenting race-courses and locations in which games of opportunity are played, getting the best chances, and offering the smallest amount of he is able to, not fundamentally cheating. That is not indictable either by statute or at common-law. Barnett v. Allen, 3 Hurl. & N. 379.
"swindler," particularly in equestrian events, 1771, from black colored (adj.) + leg (n.), although precise signification is unsure.
(n.) A notorious gambler.
- (letter.) A disease among calves and sheep, characterized by a settling of gelatinous matter inside feet, and sometimes into the throat.