obtaining the correct or privilege to be accepted to bail upon bond with sureties made use of of people
- admitting of bail
- eligible for bail
- getting the right or privilege to be accepted to bail, upon relationship with sureties; -- used of people.
- Admitting of bail; as, a bailable offense.
- that may be delivered in trust; as, bailable goods.
effective at being bailed; admitting of bail; authorizing or requiring bail. A bailable action is one where defendant can not be introduced from arrest except on furnishing bail. Bailable process is shcb as needs the officer to take bail, after arresting the defendant. A bailable offense is the one that the prisoner might be admitted to bail.
(a.) Obtaining the correct or privilege of being accepted to bail, upon relationship with sureties; -- used of persons.
- (a.) Admitting of bail; because, a bailable offense.
- (a.) Which can be delivered in trust; as, bailable goods.