the four subkingdoms in classification of Cuvier it is often a lot altered by later on authors
- One of the four subkingdoms inside category of Cuvier. It is often much changed by later on authors.
- one of many subdivisions of the Brachiopoda, including those that have the shells united by a hinge.
- A subdivision of this Crinoidea.
(v.) One of several four subkingdoms in classification of Cuvier. It was much customized by later article authors.
- (v.) One of the subdivisions of Brachiopoda, including people with the shells united by a hinge.
- (v.) A subdivision for the Crinoidea.
This primary group was set up to indicate the residuum of Cuvier's Articulata when his class Annelides (the modern Chaetopoda) was removed from that embranchement.