A native of Arabia an Arab
- Of or regarding Arabia or its residents
- relating to or associated with Arabia or its men and women
- of or associated with Arabian horses
- a member of a Semitic men and women initially through the Arabian peninsula and surrounding regions which talks Arabic and who inhabits a lot of the center East and northern Africa
- a spirited elegant and intelligent riding horse native to Arabia
- Of or regarding Arabia or its residents.
- A native of Arabia; an Arab.
c.1300, adjective and noun; see Arab + -ian. As a prized particular horse, it's attested from 1660s. The Arabian bird had been the phoenix.
(a.) Of or pertaining to Arabia or its residents.
- (letter.) A native of Arabia; an Arab.
EUDOXUS, of Cyzicus, Greek navigator, flourished about 130 B.C. He was employed by Ptolemy Euergetes, who sent out a fleet under him to explore the Arabian Sea.