One thing appended or added an appendage adjunct or concomitant
- a vestigial procedure that runs from the budget associated with the cecum hence resembles a tiny pouch
- supplementary material that's collected and appended behind a book
- anything appended or included; an appendage, adjunct, or concomitant.
- Any literary matter included with a novel, however always essential to its completeness, and therefore distinguished from product, that is meant to provide deficiencies and proper inaccuracies.
a little outpouching right from the start associated with big intestine.
printed amount, utilized on an appeal to the English house of lords or privy council, containing the papers as well as other evidence provided when you look at the inferior court and described within the cases produced by the functions the charm. Answering in certain areas to the "paper-book" or "situation" in American rehearse.
1540s, "subjoined addition to a document or guide," from Latin appendix "an addition, continuation, something attached," from appendere (see append). Useful for "tiny outgrowth of an internal organ" from 1610s, especially in reference to the vermiform appendix. This sense maybe from or impacted by French appendix, where the term was at usage from 1540s.
Supplementary document, creating a part of a principal document although not required for its completeness, containing promoting information and appearing frequently at the end.
- caecal appendix [Br.] [Appendix vermiformis]
- cecal appendix [Am.] [Appendix vermiformis]
- vermiform appendix [Appendix vermiformis]
- vermix [Appendix vermiformis]
(n.) One thing appended or included; an appendage, adjunct, or concomitant.
- (n.) Any literary matter added to a book, but not fundamentally important to its completeness, and therefore distinguished from health supplement, that will be meant to provide inadequacies and correct inaccuracies.
The work of the English revisers was regularly submitted to their consideration; their comments were carefully considered and largely adopted, and their divergences from the version ultimately agreed upon were printed in an appendix to the published work.