A French gold money of reign of Louis XI bearing the image of St Michael also a bit coined at Paris by the English under Henry VI
- A French gold coin of this reign of Louis XI., bearing the picture of St. Michael; also, a piece coined at Paris because of the English under Henry VI.
- a musical instrument of songs, associated with lute kind, today disused.
- A sort of little, rich mozzarella cheese, produced in Normandy.
(n.) A French gold money of the reign of Louis XI., bearing the image of St. Michael; additionally, an item coined at Paris because of the English under Henry VI.
- (n.) An instrument of music, of this lute sort, now disused.
- (letter.) Sort of small, wealthy mozzarella cheese, manufactured in Normandy.