- aiding helpful assisting
- a compound included with an immunogenic broker to enhance the production of antibodies
- furnishing added assistance
- enhancing the action of a medical treatment
- an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment
- A substance put into an immunogenic representative to boost the production of antibodies.
- A substance included with a formulation of a drug which improves the effect of the component.
- assisting; helpful; assisting.
- An assistant.
- a component, in a prescription, which aids or modifies the activity of the major ingredient.
A substance that helps and enhances the aftereffect of a drug, treatment, or biologic system.
(letter.) A substance put into an immunogenic broker to improve producing antibodies.
- (n.) A substance added to a formulation of a drug which enhances the effectation of the component.
- (a.) Helping; helpful; helping.
- (letter.) An assistant.
- (letter.) An ingredient, in a prescription, which helps or modifies the activity regarding the principal ingredient.
There are therefore in most prescriptions (i) a basis or chief ingredient intended to cure (curare), (2) an adjuvant to assist its action and make it cure quickly (cito), (3) a corrective to prevent or lessen any undesirable effect (tuto), and (4) a vehicle or excipient to make it suitable for administration and pleasant to the patient (jucunde).